Saturday, December 4, 2010

You Open Your Eyes To Witness The World

This is my first attempt at making a blog that is video game related. I am planning on becoming a Video Game Journalist at some point in the future so I am hoping that the practice posting news and reviews for games every day will give me some practice for the real world. At the moment I don't have much to post so anyone who reads (please someone read) will need to hold tight as I gather information to post.

A few things I have in the pot:

1. Assassins Creed: Brotherhood & Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Review

2. Preview for the new game being published by sega called Binary Domain.

3. Indie game recommendations every week.

4. Achievement of the week (Favorite Achievement & How To Get It)

5. Games To Look Forward To

These are just a few things that I have thought of doing recently. Eventually I hope to have my own website or to be recruited by another Video Game website to write for them. My passion is gaming, my love is for the pixel. Look forward to seeing the readers in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment